Code of Conduct
It is the responsibility of each member to protect the fiscal, organizational and social integrity of Skookum Archers. We are fortunate to have an organization composed of quality individuals who have established rules and standards that, if followed, will ensure the integrity of Skookum Archers. The standards of the organization and our adherence to them, in large part determines our character as perceived by our peers and the community. The quality of an organization like Skookum Archers is the sum total of its membership. All of us must recognize that conduct that is detrimental to the Club may result in disciplinary action, up to and including expulsion from membership. All members are expected to meet the following standards of conduct. Each member has the obligation to contribute to the club in a positive manner. This list is not intended to be all inclusive, but outlines many of the expectations for the conduct of our members. As a member you have the obligation to:
- Be responsible for and not misuse Skookum Archers property, facilities, records, or any other materials to which you have been granted access or which may be in your care, custody or control.
- Be familiar with, follow and enforce all safety regulations and club rules, and report any violations or unauthorized use of the range or Club property to the Board of Directors.
- Be familiar with and abide by all Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, and Standing Rules.
- Keep your commitments to participate in work parties and any other club activities for which you are obligated or have volunteered.
- Interact with other members, the Board of Directors and the community in a courteous, honest, and an ethical manner.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner while in club meetings and club events.
- Notify the Secretary if there is a change in personal data, such as address, telephone number, or name.
- Refrain from restricting, interrupting, or-interfering with the authorized use of the range and facilities by other members or patrons.
- In general, refrain from conduct which may be detrimental to the good of the organization.